A group of creative women in the blog world have launched a flood relief auction, that runs for a week and will end on Monday 24th at midnight EST (that's Tuesday 6 am Dutch time).
Toni and Carli at "Make it Perfect" did a great job of putting together this amazing auction! You can read the complete masterlist of auctions there.
I decided to put up 2 items, a cute cupcake-hat for a baby-girl (newborn to approx. 3-4 months)
and a crocheted bracelet. Here my 6-yo is showing it off, but it also fitted my 11-yo.
Here is how it works:
- Bidding starts at $5.
- You can place your bid by commenting on this post, be sure to include your email-address, the item you're bidding on and the amount you wish to bid. Be sure it's higher the bid before.
- Bids must be in whole dollar increments
- Bidding is open to everyone, no postage fees!
- Auction ends on Monday January 24th, midnight EST.
- At the end of the auction I will contact the winner. The winner will pay directly to the Premiers Flood Appeal and send me proof of payment via email.
- I then will mail your choice out to you.
- Thanks for participating, and happy bidding!