Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Auction for Australia

**AUCTION CLOSED**

As the other items I put up didn't get a bid till today, I decided to put up another item for auction. It's a set of 3 calendula guest-soaps, approx. 65 gr. together.

The content of these soaps are palm-fat, coconut-oil, sunflower-oil and olive-oil. I also added calendula-leaves in the hot oil and mixed these well, all cooked up. So I don't think it's a problem importing these into Australia.

The rules are the same as for the other auction:
  1. Bidding starts at $5.
  2. Comment on this post to bid, with your email-address and amount you wish to bid included. Be sure to bid higher than the comment before you.
  3. Bids must be in whole dollar increments.
  4. Open to international bidders, I'll take care of the postage fees myself!
  5. Auction ends on Monday Jan. 24 midnight EST.
  6. At the end of the auction I'll contact the winner. The winner will pay directly to the Premiers Flood Appeal and send me proof of payment via email.
  7. I then will mail the soap out to you.
  8. Thanks for participating, and happy bidding!

2 comments:

  1. I will start the bidding at $10

    GO on people bid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Ilona!

    Just to thank you - I received the soap today. Looking forward to trying it out when my last one finishes : o )

    ReplyDelete