This is the pattern, which you can download as a pdf with instructions on her blog:
This is the stuffy that I made with the pattern:
I also made a couple of buttercup-bags (pattern from Rae Hoekstra). The grey bag hasn't got a destination yet, but just wanted to use the fabric.
Calculated what the bag cost me to make it, and it's almost too cheap to tell...
1. Fabric from a sale at a decostore, 10 really large pieces for only 5 euros! Used half a piece, so that's 25 cents.
2. Lining was a leftover from a friend, 0 cent.
3. Batting, found at the thrift-store, let's say a generous 10 cents?
4. Button for the flower (which is from the lining-fabric, by the way), 25 cents at Xenos (pack of 8 for 1,99)
5. Thread to sew the whole thing, 25 cents
6. Snap... perhaps 1 cent
Stunning total: 86 euro cents! That's US $1,18...
This wine-red bag was for a girl that had a skirt her mother made with this fabric. I made her the bag and little coin-purse to match.
Also made her this hat and scrunchy:
This evening there's a craft-evening from the ladies society of our church, going to be crocheting with zpagetti (bags) and cotton (tea-pot, cups and saucers, cookies, cupcakes), for the charity-sale later this month.
There's so much that I need to do, and want to do, only there's not enought time in a week...